Banking is one of the crucial things we do in our life. Not only saving the money, but the banking is useful in transferring the money as well. Traditionally, the transactions were done through the checks, demand drafts, or NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) services. But the times have changed. Today, in this rat-paced lifestyle, people don’t have time to go physically to the branch and make transactions whatever they are looking for. The era of the internet has changed the world drastically, and so the banking sector! Online banking is the first significant step towards increasing the efficiency and effectivity of the applications.
National Bank of Kuwait also introduces the online service that comes at your ease. With the help of NBK online banking, you can avail a wide range of benefits. It is said that the time is always the best potential to do anything effectively. To sign-up with the NBK banking online, the process is a bit easy. For existing customers, you can log in using your debit card details, or the username provided by the bank. If you are signing in using the debit card, you will be provided with the 6-months grace period to register the username. To proceed, you need to give the nationality proof such as Civil ID or passport, which will provide a one-time password to your mobile number or registered mail ID. Later, you can register your user ID and password. A few security questions need to be answered, followed by which you will be entitled to use the service.
With the help of NBK online banking, you can avail numerous benefits such as-
- The funds can be transferred to another account nationally or internationally. You don’t need to go to the branch personally and issue a check, DD or NEFT.
- You can pay several bills online such as electricity bills, water supplies, mobile bills, and so on.
- The credit and debit card transactions can be tracked so that you get to know whether the money is being transferred to the appropriate account or not.
- Manage your credit cards while going abroad such as the currency conversions etc. so that you will not face any query in the other country.
- You can check your account balance on the screen as well as get the e-statement of the last few transactions.
- You can open a new account, including the premium Al Jawhara account; or a fixed deposit with NBK online banking.
- Prioritise and set cash advances for the credit card.
These are a few benefits of NBK online banking but not limited to the given list. If you are the existing customer, switch to online banking and enjoy the hassle-free banking, today!