Smartphones have become an integral part of our life. Be it anything, right from checking official emails to replying them, surfing the net for required information to playing mind-blowing games; mobile is the only device that helps you in several ways. Now, if you can do such tasks on your smartphone, can’t you do mobile banking?
Why not? Mobile banking has changed the face of the entire banking sector. When net banking was introduced, the awareness had to be created which, in the case of mobile banking in Kuwait and other Gulf countries, people adopted the practice and started making use of it, completely.
But still, if you are new to mobile banking in Kuwait and looking forward to bypassing the service, here is the list of benefits you shouldn’t miss.
- Download the application offered by your bank on your smartphone in order to avail mobile banking in Kuwait. Usually, banks offer applications for both Android and Apple smartphones. Furthermore, you have the flexibility of downloading the app on multiple devices with common credentials.
- Few banks in Kuwait have introduced smartwatch banking which allows you to check notifications or check updates on your smartwatch.
- Like as net banking, you can transfer amount from your bank to another one directly- locally and internationally.
- History of transactions can be tracked on your smartphone. You can choose the range within which the number of transactions will be shown on the result screen. You can also request for a print by connecting your smartphone to the printer.
- Mobile banking in Kuwait shows information about the loans you have availed and other deposits.
- In case of credit card miles points, you can track them in case wherever needed to redeem. You can also make cash advances from your credit card through mobile banking in Kuwait.
- Many times, the mobile banking app in Kuwait offers branch locator facility which helps you find the nearest branch to you. Also, a list of ATMs and Cash deposit machines is also made available on the apps.
- A new chequebook request can be filed through the banking app. The passbook will be delivered to your registered address.
- The mobile banking in Kuwait makes it easy for you to pay several bills such as telephone bills, water supply, electricity, and so on.
- Lastly, in most of the cases, you have access to brokerage accounts on your mobile screen and manage them accordingly.
Surely, you wouldn’t like to miss such a bunch of advantages which comes free of cost. Contact your bank today, if you haven’t opted for mobile banking in Kuwait.