The significant rise in affordable holidays has witnessed an overall increase in the number of vacations taken by individuals around the course of one year. Gone are the days when a trip used to be only about the annual family vacation. Weekend getaways and small breaks are also gaining huge popularity among the masses which includes everyone from students to pensioners. People across all age groups are jet setting off to a whirlwind trip every once in a while. Not just recreational holidays but the number of people travelling for business has also seen a considerable rise, contributing to a significant chunk of revenue for the travel industry.
Whether you are on a business trip or a pleasure seeking trip, it is important to have a plan that helps your trip to go off without a hurdle. Unexpected flight delays, cancellations, loss of baggage and serious accidents or injuries can ruin even the best-planned trips. To avoid having all the fuss and shell out loads of money for remedial purposes, one should opt for travel insurance. A good travel health insurance plan keeps you relived and away from any cost to be paid after such mishaps. Your insurer would then endure all the cost, so you can focus on just the purpose of your trip.
For frequent travellers, annual multi-trip travel insurance is the absolute solution. If you are a frequent traveller then a multi-trip travel insurance will cover all the trips taken in the year. This form of travel health insurance turns out to be a convenient alternative against buying a new travel insurance policy every time you travel.
Major benefits of Multi-trip travel insurance are:
- A multi-trip insurance provides you will coverage for an unlimited number of trips in a certain year
- Even if you travel only twice or thrice in a given year, a multi-trip travel insurance would save your time and money as compared to buying a new plan every time.
- It covers all the aspects of a comprehensive travel health insurance
- Covers basic medical expenses and you don’t have to pay a hefty amount for treatment
- A multi-trip travel insurance comes in handy in an incident like loss of passport, flight cancellation, baggage loss, etc. The insurer would have to cover all the cost in any such cases.
- A comprehensive travel plan covers you from various unexpected threats associated with travel.
For a frequent traveller, there are multiple benefits of having a multi-trip travel insurance. It is easy to process, low on cost and an overall smarter solution for travellers irrespective of business trip or a leisurely holiday.